Thursday, July 09, 2009

RWA NATIONALS




RWA National Conference starts next week!

As I have for the past few years, I will be blogging during Nationals.

If you're interested, check back often during the week to see how things are going.

I'm fairly bursting with excitement since it starts in just a few days. This is one of my favorite times of year, because I not only get to see Book People (my favorite variety of people besides the ones that inhabit my house!), but I also get to see friends.

I get to share my room with a great roomie again, and that's always exciting. She leads such a glam life and all, so it's fun to have it rub off on me for a few short days. :)

This year will be extra fun because the conference is being held practically in my own backyard, right up the road in beautiful Washington DC. I'm making the very short drive next Tuesday night, or Wednesday morning. Plans aren't quite final yet. The girls all want to go to the Literacy event on Wednesday.

Plus, my OGC is going to join me for at least one night. She'll probably stay the night Wednesday and go home with The Man on Thursday, after the Cherry dinner.

Only downer so far has been that The Cherry might not attend the Cherry dinner. Sure hope she changes her mind and at least joins us for a drink or something. :)

Be sure to check out Blogging National to see other bloggers talk about their experiences in our wonderful city as well!

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Chari-Dee said...

Wish I was going! Have loads of fun!