Sunday, April 26, 2009

WAY

Our pollen count is WAY up, and my energy level is WAY down, so this is going to be quick and random.

The Craigslist Killer is WAY disturbing news. Have you heard about it? Why so scary for me? Well, I've actually posted there for renters for the other house. Actually, all of the renters for that house have come from CL. Of course, I am a fanatic when I meet prospective renters. If The Man can't be there with me, I take The Boy. He's as big as The Man, and rather intimidating. I also stand at the window, on the phone with The Man, and tell him the license plate number of the car that arrives in my driveway. That way, if I DO get killed, at least The Man can hunt the jerk down!

Eighteen is WAY too young to be in a serious relationship. There is a young lady at my store who is 18. She is involved with a guy that is over 30, with 5 kids. They are currently living with his not-yet-ex-wife. I want to take this baby girl in my arms and tell her that her life could be so much MORE. Of course, she'd think I was crazy, because, as you may recall, at 18 you know EVERYTHING.

The Man is WAY more patient than I deserve. After just returning from a LONG weekend away to New England, I was asked to go to the beach in a few weeks. He was there when I was asked. And while he wasn't jumping for joy at the thought of me escaping again, he didn't say NO either. Really, I think he's trying to reach sainthood. I just pray that nobody tells him he's already destined for that before I get to stick my toes in the ocean. :)

I have gained WAY too much weight recently. With a vicious combination of winter, depression, and working too much, I have managed to not only avoid my slightly overpriced gym, but find my way to a certain coffee house where the baristas are all too happy to serve me a Venti Iced Double shot with 8 pumps of classic, made with soy. I have a feeling that those aren't as low-cal as I was originally led to believe. I need to get back to the gym. Soon.

It is WAY too hot. But after freezing my butt off all winter, I can't even complain.

I am WAY overdue for a cool shower, a tylenol PM, and my pillow.

G'night.

1 comment:

ChariDee said...

Tylenol PM is the bestest stuffs ever! I have to have it before bed every night anymore. I really should try and wean myself off, but...