Sunday, April 23, 2006

What to do or not to do...

I have this blog, which is something that I've wanted to do for a while but never got around to doing. All night, I was thinking about what I wanted to do with this blog. What should I say, what should I discuss? Should this be serious, or just a fun place to put random thoughts?

I have no answer. How absurd is that? Me, the person that always has an answer for everything, has NO ANSWER!

Basically, I think I've decided that it's just going to be whatever I feel like doing on any particular day. I don't think it will be an online diary. Frankly, I live inside my head, and the place scares the hell out of ME most days, so why would I do that to you people? Also, my life is not what many would consider exciting. I have kids, I stay home with them, I homeschool them, I like to cook, I LOVE to read, I really enjoy writing. Really though, there's not a whole lot of my life that would interest your normal, everyday blog reader.

I end up back at the point where I want to have a blog, I want people to read this blog, I want to enjoy comments, but I really have not very much to say. That's another improbability, me not having much to say. Yet it's true in this case. I'll just have to see how this works out. Who knows...

No comments: