Monday, September 11, 2006

I see skin!!

























As I said, a few of us cut some hair off. Renee is going to take some of it and make bangs and wispies for 'hat days'. I think it's pretty cool. Plus, she can now choose between blonde, curly or red. The rest of us are just going to enjoy not having bad hair days for a while.

Top left is Brie, Renee's awesome oldest daughter. Brie took her cut all the way to the scalp, and she looks terrific!

Top right is yours truly. I wasn't as brave as Brie, since we only had one disposable razor and it had already been used. Razor cuts scare me, I'm a chicken. Still, it's a little shorter than my last cut, huh?

Middle right is Renee and Brie together, hamming it up. This was before we razored Brie's head. I gave her a mohawk. It only lasted a few minutes, but it was pretty cute!

Bottom left if Renee. You can see her beauty and strength. She's one of the most incredible people I know. Keep her in your prayers!

Now, I'm heading off to bed. It's been a long weekend, full of fun and fellowship. I'll tell you all about the shearing party another time. I have to get some sleep though, since I worked today, after getting up at 5am to cook breakfast at church. I'm a little sleepy now, so I will catch up with the rest of this later...

G'nite!

7 comments:

JT said...

Dee - Wow. What a show of love and support. I think that is amazing.

Cherry Red said...

Dee,

Bless you all. You are all so beautiful.

Hugs and prayers,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Go, Dee. You guys are the best. Didn't I say you were going to make this look like a fashion statement? And I was right.

And Shane, I think he might have found his look. You may have trouble getting him to grow it back!

Anonymous said...

DEE!!! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST. What a wonderfully, loving thing to do!

I'm sure your friend REALLY appreciated it. I can tell you that support from friends and family is what gets you through this.

Please tell Renee that if she needs someone to talk to, I'm here. My email is writin4life13@aol.com, and my tel is 760-810-0033.

I'm about halfway through my radiation treatments right now! Wooo hooo!!!

I HAVE to udate my blog! Ugh. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED!

Anyway, email me privately if you want!

HUGS and much respect to you, girl,
Michele

Michele said...

Ugh. It's been so long since I blogged, that I forgot my username and password! lol. That's why the above is under anonymous!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Dee - you're busy, your booked, you have enough to do ... but

Check in on the CBs if you haven't recently because you need to vote. Unless you've already done that, then please ignore me.

Hugs

Scope Dope Cherrybomb said...

Dee, sweetheart what a great thing you have done. You look good, too. That Shane is a handsome man.

We miss you on the blog. I am concerned about you. Are you all right? You are working so hard.

Take care
Penny