Monday, September 11, 2006

Shine on, lovely people



Saturday was a big, bald day for us! Renee, my incredibly beautifully strong friend with breast cancer, got a great new look. Since nobody wanted to be left out, a few of us decided to lose some of our locks right along with her. She thought we were all geeks for doing it, but we had a great time.

To the left, you see Jesse. Jesse is Renee's husband, and one of the nicest guys I know.

To the right, you see Shane. Shane is MY husband, and the sexiest man I know. And yes, even with no hair, I still think he's incredibly sexy. Of course, knowing that he shaved his gorgeous black hair in honor of our friend, he seems even sexier to me. Acts of kindness do that to me, what can I say?

3 comments:

JT said...

Wow again - I can't believe everyone did that. Amazing, truly amazing. You all very lucky to have each other.

Cherry Red said...

WJS. You all amaze me. What a wonderful show of support,

Kim

Scope Dope Cherrybomb said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do. I really respect and admire all of you for that. Way to support Renee. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Penny