Friday, July 17, 2009

Ahhh... The Cherries!


I have much to say about the Cherry Dinner. I'll tell you about the food. I'll tell you about Vincenzo. I'll tell you about the visit from The Cherry. I'll even tell you about the awesome invitation left under our door and the Cherry AfterParty.
But I'm not going to tell you about it tonight.
Because hey - it's 1 AM. And I'm a little bit tired.
And I have to be on the Metro EARLY tomorrow morning, so I can head home to say a final goodbye to a very dear friend.
So I WILL tell you about all of the wonderful things that happened tonight. I will. I really will.
But not tonight.
Tonight, I must sleep.
Besides, you can wait til the morning. Can't you?

But this ---------->
This is Corrina. And she's a Cherry. And she rocks.
More pics will follow.
Tomorrow.
G'night.

1 comment:

me said...

I love getting these updates. Sounds like you're having a fabulous time. Wish I was there too!