Monday, July 17, 2006

Music Meme answers

Ok, KEL got six of these, Charity got five of them, Lori got three, and JJen got one. You guys did pretty good. Nobody got number 6, and that's kinda sad. Maybe if I would have used "Same auld lang syne" isntead? I mean, how many people would have guessed "Met my old lover in the grocery store, snow was falling Christmas eve..."

1) Lost man, turned 98 he won the lottery and died the next day - Ironic, Alanis (Charity)

2) I saw you standing hand in hand, and now you come to me the solitary man - The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, Asia (Kel)


3) If it seems like I've been lost in let's remember, you think I'm feeling older and missing my younger days - Keepin' The Faith, Billy Joel (Kel)

4) 18 years had come and gone, for momma they flew by but for me they drug on and on - Don't Forget To Remember Me, Carrie Underwood (JJen)

5) I've been looking so long at these pictures of you, that I almost believe that they're real - Pictures Of You, The Cure (Kel)


6) Now that we love, now that the lonely nights are over - MAKE LOVE STAY, DAN FOGELBERG

7) We were born before the wind, oh so younger than the sun - Into The Mystic, VAN MORRISON (Charity)

8) Beautiful day, lights up the shore for me - High, James Blunt (Lori)


9) She was aware of her insecurities as she took the stage, she was convinced that if she got up there that she'd be discovered some day - Big Star, Kenny Chesney (Charity)

10) You say I only hear what I want to, and you say I talk so all the time, so - Stay, Lisa Loeb (Lori)

11) You say you want diamonds in a ring of gold, you say you want your story to remain untold - All I Want Is You, U2 (Kel, who was gonna be in BIG trouble if she didn't get this one!)

12) Give me something that I can believe in, and then I'll share it with the world for everyone to see- I BELIEVE, THIRD DAY


13) All work no play may have made Jack a dull boy, but all work no God has left Jack with a lost soul - American Dream, Casting Crowns (Lori)

14) I've waited hours for this, I've made myself so sick - Close To Me, The Cure (Kel)

15) The sun was shining, the sky was crying - DAYS LIKE THESE, ASIA


16) Father hear my prayer, I need the perfect words, words that he will hear and know they're straight from you - HERE I GO AGAIN, CASTING CROWNS

17) Some people live their dreams, some people close their eyes, some people's destiny passes by - I'll BE OVER YOU, TOTO

18) She was drivin last Friday on her way to cincinati on a snow white Christmas eve - Jesus, Take the Wheel, Carrie Underwood (Charity)

19) Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again - LoveSong, The Cure (Kel)


20) He said I was in my early 40's with a lot of life before me, when a moment came that stopped me on a dime - Live Like You Were Dyin', Tim McGraw (Charity)

No comments: