Monday, July 10, 2006

Music Meme hints...UPDATED!!!

Just a few clues for the music meme.
Can't help myself, I have to give hints...

4 is by the same artist as one of the ones that have already been guessed.

5 and 19 are by the same group. There is another one in the list also by this same group.

12, 13, & 16 are the same genre.

2 & 15 are by the same group.

10 & 11 were both on the same soundtrack (from a movie that was popular in the 90s, with Ben Stiller).

Ok, let's see if that helps anyone out there. These ones really aren't that tough.

For the ones that are left...
12 is Christian Rock.
15 is by a group already mentioned.
16 is by a group already mentioned.
17 is by an 80's band that also sang a song about a continent.
And you'll get no help from me at all on #6, except that the artist is one of my all time faves, but he's not listed anywhere on my blog.

4 comments:

JT said...

Hi Dee - the only one I know off the top of my head is number 4 - american Idol Carrie Underwood. I just can't place the others.

This is fun!

Kel~ said...

Oooooo, here's some: try these...think me...
1. I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless

2. I am still living with your ghost

3. Oh, misery love me.

4. Don't forget to make a U-turn
I see you left your blinker on

5. I chime in, haven’t you people ever heard of closing the god damn door

6. Mommy’s all right, Daddy’s all right, they just seem a little weird

7. Tell him to wait right here for me, try again tomorrow

8. Somedays I feel like shit, some days I want to quit and just be normal for a bit.

dee said...

Oh, this is too funny. Kel is doing a meme in my comments section!

And JJen, you're right on that one! Good job!!

Kel~ said...

sooo right...