Friday, July 13, 2007

Day Four - Where the heck am I going to put all these books?!?


I am not going to allow myself to get ANY more books. And I'm NOT putting all of the titles and authors over on the book review blog either. There are just WAY too many to type. My fingers would probably fall off. I will let you know that some of YOU have books here in this picture. Not all of you, because some of the authors just signed the books to me before I could even ask them to sign them for someone else. That's ok though. I can split them with the other Dee. Because, quite frankly, my husband is going to have a TOTAL FIT when he sees how many books I've gotten here.



Just a sampling of the authors:
JAK
Lori Avocato
Mary Castillo
Kayla Perrin
Caridad Pineiro
Ken Casper
Gena Showalter
Mary Janice Davidson
Erin McCarthy

and too many more to count!

You think it will matter to him that all but a few of them were totally FREE?

I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

ZaZa said...

No, no, no! Never say no to books. /;+) You can mail some back and not have to deal with them, but you'll surely regret it if you don't take all you can get. ;+)

If you see Gena Showalter again, tell her "Hi," for ZaZa. And her buddy Jill Monroe, too. Both really, really nice ladies, and they both also write up a storm. Great people to meet.

McB said...

If you don't want DH to see them all at once, feel free to mail some my way. I'll get them to you. Eventually.

Chari-Dee said...

YOU BETTER NOT HAVE MJD's LATEST UNDEAD BOOK!!! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET IT YET BECAUSE OF THE - WELL YOU KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!