Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day Two - Literacy Signing


Short post. Just went to the Literacy Signing and OhMyBob were there a ton of people! I met some of my very favorite authors, and lots of authors that are new to me. There werre over 450 authors signing their books. It would have been overwhelming if everyone hadn't been so darn nice!

Quick list of people I met, then I'm off to have dinner with Kristan Higgins:

Patricia Gaffney - she is just so amazing, I love her!
Caridad Ferrar - up for TWO Rita's, LOVED her book, it was featured on D&d, totally wonderful woman
Day Leclaire - new author, very nice!
Eileen Dreyer - old favorite, signed TUMF for the D&d blog
Anne Stuart - another old favorite, signed TUMF for the D&d blog
Pamela Britton - a Nascar book, looks interesting, very nice lady
Ruth Wind - one of my faves, using a pen name for this one, can't wait to read it!
Lori Avocato - great lady. having dinner with her as soon as I finish this post
Victoria Alexander - you already know I love her, she's a riot!
Alyssa Day - cool streaks in her hair, said she loves the D&d site, so she's a keeper :)
Eileen Rendahl - Beautiful! Plus, she's one of the LC, so you know she's a fave
Teri Thackston - new to me, but very very nice
Amie Stuart - new to me, sweet lady, and she gave me a teddy bear. Gotta love that.

Ok, now I'm late to dinner. I'll gotta run!

I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Cherry Red said...

Dee,

How cool! You met some super authors tonight. :) Have so much fun at the cherry gathering.

Hugs,
KIm

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you, Dee, and thanks so much for picking up my book. You're the one who was so very, very nice to a newbie signer. Thanks again!
Teri T