Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day One Recap


I forgot to post the picture of the Welcome Gifts we got. You'll see the bag, black and green, great straps, lots of room for books. Also a Conference program and a Journal and the Notes for all of the Workshops. On top of the workshop notes book is a very nice pen, along with my nametag and pin.

What RWA bag would be complete without books? Here are the titles from my bag. I'm guessing everyone else got the same, but will investigate later to be sure...

The Secret Passion of Simon Blackwell, Samantha James
The Leopard Prince, Elizabeth Hoyt
Bite Me If You Can, Lynsay Sands
McKettrick's Luck, Linda Lael Miller
The Shoe Queen, Anna Davis

I don't have time to even read the back covers of these right now, but you can look them up and tell me which ones to read and dish when I get home.

Ok, off to meet more people now, on my own. The "we" is split this morning, as the other two are attending Chapter functions. I'm on my own, but weirdly enough - not the least bit nervous. Just filled with this curious sense that SOMETHING BIG is going to happen today.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: