Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Home Sweet Home...

No internet for a week!

Can you even imagine it?

I have a ton of posts stored, so I'm going to spend a few hours getting them all pretty for Blogger. Then I'll fill you guys in on my trip, the wedding, Grams, travels in a van with six kids, meeting Charity and her fam, meeting CBs and not meeting CBs, and anything else that I wrote.

Plus, there will be the next to last sneak peek of Almost Southern, from last week. The final glance will appear on schedule, this Thursday. Can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about it.

The posts will show up with the date that they were intended to be posted, but I will add an ATF (After the Fact) label into the title, ok?

Glad to be home, but really missing my Grams right now. I'll be back to post more real soon!

3 comments:

amy said...

nice to have you back! I love the flower girl story. :-) I popped over to Charity's to see the pictures, and she's right, your children are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
Glad you had a wonderful trip and have shared the fun and wonder of it all.
We are just pleased you back.

Anonymous said...

as in you are back...