Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hop along, baby bunnies...

This is just crazy. Yesterday, it was a snake in the basement. Today? Rabbits in the mouth of the dog.

Here's my own special form of an apology for all of those that I terrified with that black snake picture yesterday.

Enjoy!





Also, I'm heading out today, on my Grand Adventure. I'll be seeing some of you very soon! We'll also be attending a much anticipated wedding, and visiting Grams. Please keep us in our thoughts and prayers while we travel.

I'll try to keep updating while I'm gone, but I have no idea where or when I'll have internet connections. I promise pictures when I return though!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww

Anonymous said...

Wittle wabbits! Too cute.

Michelle said...

I've never seen a baby bunny! Like little rats with ears. And how cute are those bunny butts?! Definitely makes up for the snake. :)

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

travel safe.

I have lots of bunny families that live in my yard, but the mommas take care of the babies, and i'm not help.

Travel Safe and see you SOON.

Marcia in OK

Anonymous said...

Safe travels, Dee!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your tag line picked for the Unfortunate Miss Fortunes! Waaay cool.

Just please don't give us spoilers when you read the ARC, okay? : )

Elizabeth in Raleigh

dee said...

Elizabeth! OMG I was just thinking about you today, as I was telling some friends about that wonderful book that Joss wrote, and you took on that world tour! Unfortunately (like how I used that?), the "Dee" was not actually me. The oldest sister in the book is actually named Dee.

I only wish it was actually ME!