Monday, June 05, 2006

29 Questions

The 29 questions Quiz
Q1) When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? Start the water first, that's the only way it'll be hot when I get in.
Q2) Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle? Of course. I read everything.
Q3) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essences commercial? Only if my husband is in there with me.
Q4) Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? Of course
Q5) Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? Never
Q6) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower? Almost daily
Q7) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? No, I use liquid body wash
Q8) How old do you look? My kids say "Really old"
Q9) How old do you act? As old as I am feeling at the time.
Q10) Whats the last song you sang? "Isn't it Ironic"
Q11) Have you recently become a member of anything? Define "recently".
Q12) What are your plans for the weekend? Cleaning my old house
Q13) Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Both
Q14) Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice? Her intelligence. Very smart woman.
Q15) Does anything on your body itch right now? My eyes
Q16) Who's the sexiest famous woman alive? "Phoenix" from X-III (sorry, can't remember her name)
Q17) Who's the sexiest famous man alive? Sexiest? I dunno. There are a few, I guess.
Q18) Does every family have a crazy uncle? Of course.
Q19) Have you ever smuggled something into America? Unintentionally.
Q20) Does playing the guitar make a girl/guy more attractive? Not necessarily
Q21) Do you live in a city with a good sports team? I don't live in a city.
Q22) Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag? Yuk. No.
Q23) Have you ever had sex in a tent? Of course
Q24) What about in a boat? Uhh, yeah.
Q25) Have you ever dated a Goth? No
Q26) Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex? Both
Q27) Can you fix your own car? Depends on what's wrong with it.
Q28) Would you want to kill George W Bush yourself if you were Guarunteed to get away with it? Not a chance
Q29) Should guys wear pink? Why not?


Now you know more about me. So do me a favor. Copy this and answer it on your own blog!

Thanks to Kel for this one.

1 comment:

Cherry Red said...

Hi Dee,

Just added your quiz to my blog. I let my protagonst answer it this time.

Kim:)