Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Moot and Zoe?



This picture is for all my friends over on the HW/SW blog.

We're discussing names for Jenny Crusie's new pink flamingo. This flamingo is friends with Moot, the one-eyed alligator from "Don't Look Down". The discussion in the comments section is waaaaay long, but very fun (as always!).


After taking a break from the blog to cook dinner for my restless heathens, I saw my Baby running around the house. Something about her shirt caught my eye, so I grabbed her and brought her closer to me. On her shirt is an alligator sitting next to a flamingo! Also, there is a group of gators, and I imagine they are dancing, doing the cha-cha, underwater.

Anyhow, I just had to share this pic, as I thought it was too cool, and very perfectly timed, considering the CherryBomb discussion of the day.

5 comments:

Chari-Dee said...

Too cute! I didn't open the comments over on the HW/SW blog because by the time I thought to do it there were too many for me to look at.

Oh, and good to see you blogging on a regular basis again. I go into withdrawls if I don't have a new post!

Scope Dope Cherrybomb said...

LOL Love the shirt. Amazing what you find running around your house, isn't it?

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Did you find the Nancy Herkness books? She will be in New Jersey at the conference in October. Hopefully, so will cherry magic sheryl and I. Hope we will see you there too.

dee said...

Conference? New Jersey? October? You AND CMS? Who else will be there? Can I still get in to that?

PLEASE tell me more!!

Scope Dope Cherrybomb said...

Just went on the web and found out the conference is the New Jersey RWA conference titled "Put Your Heart In a Book" and is Oct. 6&7. The workshop will be done by Shelley Sabga called "Hooks, books and New Beginnings." I believe Bob and Jenny are also supposed to be at this conference. I don't know for sure. Cherry Magic Sheryl, my DD, knows more about it than I do since she went last year.

I really hope we can go. We are planning on it but it will depend on a lot of things.

I have a writer that I communicate with once in awhile and she will be at the conference so we are hoping to meet there. Her name is Nancy Herkness and she has written two books that have been published and they are great. Oh, right you know about her already from the blog, right?

Hope this information helps. As she said JJ will be at the conference too so I imagine will a lot of other cherries and cherry bombs.

Must tell you about the bag I bought today. It is a blue denim with little clusters of two cherries all over it. It is really nice. Has red handles, red trim. I am going to use it as a big purse but it is really a carrier for a little dog. The side with the netting will be at my side so no one will see it. Funny, isn't it? My DH bought it for me as an anniversary present. Got make you laugh.

Scope Dope Cherrybomb said...

The bag as a dog carrier is our little secret. From the front you can't tell.