Saturday, May 20, 2006

Michele's Luminaria


Sorry for the picture quality, this was taken by my cell phone.
It says, from top left to right:
Relay For Life, American Cancer Society
In Honor
Michele
TheMicheleFund.com

With Cherry Love,
Twilight Rising

every candle has a name...


Twilight Rising is the name of our Youth Group at church.

Ok, that's it for now. I'm grabbing some coffee, and heading upstairs with "Blondes Have More Felons", where I will stay until I pass out.

Good night all!

3 comments:

Cherry Red said...

Oh, wow. I just love this Dee.

::sniff, sniff::

Kim

Kel~ said...

i agree, kudos to you and the twilight rising.

Michele said...

Dee,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! It is so amazing to me that people all around the world are doing things like this for me. I'm very blessed!

THANK YOU!
Michele