Friday, May 12, 2006

Weekly Accounting

Monday, the laundry in the tv room got folded an put away, and I spent an hour or so on my WIP.

Tuesday, my bathroom got cleaned, and I spent an hour on my WIP.

Wednesday, my desk got cleaned off. I did not list time on my WIP, which was good, since it took a LONG time to get the desk cleaned off.

Thursday, I did NOT get the cabinet removed. I couldn't find the right tools. Shane has to go to the hardware store and it will get done this weekend. I DID spend time on my WIP. More than an hour. Lots more than an hour.

Friday, nothing got done because I spent the whole day running around getting things ready for Emile's birthday sleepover. Honestly, if I had remembered that we were having a sleepover tonight, I wouldn't have put anything down for today. However, since I wrote it, and it is technically a list of things I want done this week, and I was really just using the days as 'guidelines', then I won't feel like a failure unles it's not done by Monday morning.

So that's it. Missions (mostly) accomplished. Now, I'm following Shane upstairs to bed. Tomorrow starts early, with our annual Mother/Daughter breakfast at church (where I am down to just ONE daughter, as I loaned the rest of them to women in need). Then I head to the Bridal Shower that was scheduled on the same day as the Baltimore RWA workshop. Yes, I'm going to the Bridal Shower. Then, I'm heading up to Baltimore for the booksigning. Hopefully, my friend Kim (a recent Crusie convert) will be joining me. Doubtful I'll make it on tomorrow, but I may sneak on when I get back from Baltimore.

Have a GREAT weekend. I know *I* will!!

No comments: