Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Update

Yes, I actually got all of those clothes folded and put away yesterday.
And I spent an hour on my WIP.
Now I'm supposed to be cleaning off my desk, but I'm playing with blogger instead.

I just added a photo to my "Sin City" blog. It shows me, Kel, and Crys. We're at the Piano Bar in Harrah's. So if you want to see what I look like at 4am in Vegas, sitting in a bar, with my eyes closed because the smoke was killing my contacts, scroll down the page, or click over on "Sin City" to the right. I'm trying to get some more pics on here soon.

Now I have to step outside and read another chapter of my current time-snatcher, then I'll get back in here and get this desk finished.

Wait a sec... I just remembered... Today is CLEANING MY BATHROOM!! WHEW!!!! I was really worried there for a minute. Yeah, my bathroom will take about 30 mins, but not nearly as long as this desk will take, so I'm safe. Plenty of time. Maybe I'll even read TWO chapters.!!

1 comment:

Cherry Red said...

Yay Girl! Knew you could do it!

Oooh, you three look like you're having a blast. Great pic. But I wanna see your eyes open in the next pic. :)

Red, who prefers her blended margaritas sans salt, and in some sweet fruity flavor